This roasted pepper dip recipe is a mashup of a few recipes. This makes a great party food recipe. Add this one to your appetizer recipe collection! Fast and easy is the great thing about this recipe. It comes together in a flash. I have been tight on time and was able to make this for a gathering in no time. This recipe can also be made a day ahead to make things easy the day of your gathering.
After we made it, we thought of many more additions/substitutions. Artichoke hearts, oregano, asiago cheese, the list went on. We decided as a starting point that this was a good one. You can basically go with whatever you have on hand. Not only is bread great to use with it, but veggies or pretzels work great too.
Variations of the roasted pepper dip recipe
You can use either a 16 ounce jar of roasted bell peppers instead of roasting your own. Also if mascarpone cheese is hard to find you can use cream cheese. Not only that, you can use this on chicken, pork or pasta! Expand this Roasted Pepper Dip Recipe to meet the tastes of your family or guests. Make it your own!
You can make the easy buns recipe to have with the roasted red pepper dip!
- Bell peppers
- Mascarpone cheese
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh basil
- Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Something to use to dip or spread the dip on (bread, pretzels, veggies, etc)
Roasted Pepper Dip Recipe
- 3 Roasted skinned, seeded, and stemmed, yellow or red peppers. A drained 16 ounce jar of roasted bell peppers can be substituted
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 2 Cloves of garlic diced
- 2 ounces Fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Each of sea salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined.