This Honey sriracha chicken pizza recipe is a favorite of my family and guests! This is an easy pizza recipe! When my son and daughter come home from school this is the one pizza recipe they ask me to make. The spicy sweet chicken mixed with the cool ranch and the cheesy goodness, it is a great combination!
The dough for the honey sriracha chicken pizza
You can use our pizza dough recipe or one of your own. The recipe for the ingredients on the pizza are for about a 12-inch pizza. If you are going to use our dough recipe, you will want to plan ahead. The dough needs to rise for about six hours. But it’s worth the wait! A pizza stone works great with our dough. Heat the pizza stone 30 minutes before cooking on it. You do not want to put your pizza on a cold pizza stone!
The chicken, the sriracha, and the ranch
The chicken has a few options. You can bake a chicken breast and then cut it up. Pre-cooked chicken is available at the grocery store. I have used pre-cooked rotisserie chicken in this recipe. The sauce is delicious! A great mix of spicy and sweet! Taste as you go when adding the sriracha! It can get hot in a hurry! Honey can be something you can change up. I have used bourbon barrel honey from Akron Honey in this recipe before and it turned out great! So tasty!
The ranch is up to you. You can use an inexpensive bottled ranch, your favorite fancy ranch, or a homemade ranch. You can change it up with like a buttermilk bacon ranch too. I have really loaded the ranch on (by mistake) and it did bubble over the side. If you are a big fan of ranch, put a little on the pizza and save some for dipping!
I know you are going to love this Honey Sriracha Chicken Pizza! It is a pizza your family will keep asking for again and again!
- 1 chicken breast baked and cut into ½ inch cubes
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2-4 tablespoons sriracha depending on how hot you want it
- ⅓ cup ranch
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 pizza dough I have a pizza dough recipe or you can use store bought
- Place chicken, honey, and sriracha in a bowl and mix until well combined. Tasting for your heat preference.
- Spread the ranch on top of your pizza dough.
- Spread chicken mixture over the ranch.
- Sprinkle on monterey jack cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and cheese is melted. Making sure to rotate the pizza halfway through the baking time.