A great almond flour recipe! The almond flour cheesy biscuits recipe is a super simple and quick addition to your dinner! So easy, you will make it a go to recipe for your dinners! There is really nothing to this recipe. Just take all of the ingredients and mix them up and bake! The biscuits bake at 450 degrees F for only 10 minutes. The almond flour cheesy biscuits can be whipped together start to finish in about 25 minutes. The cheese biscuits are a staple in our house and I am sure they will be one in your house also!
The almond flour cheesy biscuit ingredients
I can’t say it enough. Super, simple, quick, and easy. Almond flour, baking powder, sea salt, onion and garlic powder, two eggs, melted butter, softened cream cheese, and cheddar cheese. The one extra is to soften the cream cheese with the melted butter. Everything just goes in one bowl and is mixed together, divided into nine portions, and baked!
Variations with the biscuits
The two main things that can be changed are the spices and the cheese. Paprika, cumin, or chipotle chili powder are some other options for the spices. There are many choices with the cheeses! Monterrey Jack, mozzarella, pepper jack, and swiss cheese are all great ideas for the biscuits. Pairing your favorite spices and cheese would be a great idea also!
The almond flour cheesy biscuits would go great with the spiced baked ham recipe!
Almond Flour Cheesy Biscuits
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix until well combined.
- Divide the dough into nine equal portions in a buttered cupcake pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.