This basil pistachio pesto recipe is a home run! Pistachios add incredible rich flavor to pesto. This basil pesto recipe will make a great pesto pasta recipe! I used Parmesan in this recipe but try Asiago or Romano! Make it your own!
The basil pistachio pesto goes great with fresh pasta recipe!
Please follow, like, and subscribe, on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook! Thanks!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup of shelled pistachios
- 2 large cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup or more of olive oil
- Add basil, pistachios, and garlic to food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add Parmesan and pulse a few times more.
- Scrape sides of food processor bowl down.
- While the food processor is running, add olive oil to bowl in a fine stream until desired consistency is achieved.
Serving: 4 servings | Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 438mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 575IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 245mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
[…] can make garlic bread and spread the basil pistachio pesto on […]