You will not be able to tell that these crackers are made from a gluten free cracker recipe! Not only is this a delicious cracker recipe, it is a very easy cracker recipe. Serve them at your next party or just have them as a snack! All you need is a food processor (or you can use your hands) and you are set!
The ingredients for the gluten free cracker recipe
This recipe calls for gluten free flour, almond flour, baking soda, ground flax seed, water, and olive, avocado, or grapeseed oil. The other ingredients are the spices. I use onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and sea salt. You can make this recipe your own by changing up the spices to compliment what you will be serving the crackers with. Different spices to compliment dips, spreads, and cheeses.
Mixing the ingredients
Place all the ingredients except for the water into a food processor, or a bowl if you are mixing by hand. Pulse the ingredients until they are well combined. The dough will be sandy. The water will bring it together so you will be able to roll it out. Add the water one tablespoon at a time, then pulse a couple of times to incorporate. Repeat until the dough starts to stick together. I usually use about 5 tablespoons. Form the dough into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap. Let the wrapped dough rest for about 15 minutes.
Rolling the dough
Place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll out the dough between 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch. You can cut the crackers in any size and shape you would like. Just remember to adjust cooking times. Pick up the parchment paper with the cut out crackers onto a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the fridge to cool for about 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F while the crackers are cooling. After cooling, separate the crackers a bit to allow the crackers room to bake. Bake the crackers for 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees F.
Try my Easy Street Corn Recipe for your next party!
Please follow, like, and subscribe, on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook!
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup gluten free flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil grapeseed oil, or avocado oil
- 4-6 tablespoons cold water
- Place almond flour, gluten free flour, baking powder, flaxseed, onion powder, paprika, sea salt, and oil into a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Once combined, add cold water a tablespoon at a time until the mixture holds together. Five usually does it for me.
- Once the dough comes together, form it into a disk and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Roll out dough to about ⅛-¼ inch. Cut the crackers into whatever shape you like.
- Chill dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Bake crackers for 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees F.
Leave a Reply