This Caesar dressing recipe is quick and easy! It is an easy salad dressing recipe. The salad dressing comes together quickly for a wonderful Caesar salad! My wife found this recipe at least 25 years ago and it is a staple in our house. Just a few ingredients and you are ready to serve!
This Ceasar salad would go well with my artichoke and pasta recipe!
Caesar Dressing Recipe
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (dairy free will do just fine)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove smashed or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill in fridge.